Last updated on July 19th, 2023 at 07:09 pm
Hey guys, today I wanted to tell you about Hot Summer Rally from admitad & AliExpress. Hot Summer Rally is a promotional competition, aimed at rewarding affiliates, which ends on September 15, 2017. Since June 15, 2017 every dollar you earn by promoting the AliExpress offer, you will receive one point towards the give away of the grand prize; $50,00, with the total cash rewards worth $30,000 throughout the 3month period.
Affiliates are put into 5 classes, based on performance categories (As shown below);
- Class 5 – an increase of 0.5% of your current compensation
- Class 4 – an increase of 0.4% of your current compensation
- Class 3 – an increase of 0.3% of your current compensation
- Class 2 – an increase of 0.2% of your current compensation
- Class 1 – an increase of 0.1% of your current compensation
The rally has 3 stages..
The first stage starts from June 15th until July 14th and 5 winners (one from each class) will win $1000.
At the 2nd stage ( from July 15th to August 14th) the winners in the 1st class will win $3000 , affiliates in the 2nd class will be fighting to win $2500, the affiliates in the 3rd class will compete for $2000, the 4th class will be competing for $1500 and finally, the affiliates in the 5th class will fight for $1000.
The third and the final stage will last from August 15th till 15th of September 2017, and winners will get $5000, $4000, $3000, $2000 and $1000 respectively.
You can join the AliExpress Rally here: http://aliexpress.admitad.com/en Or to know more about admitad you can visit their blog .
Some special news about the current Rally
On July 4th The AliExpress Rally participants from the Class A have already earned over $ 900k! In terms of revenue, affiliates have reached over $1 million in less than 20 days, so the stakes are quite high!
Information about AliExpress
Launched in 2010 AliExpress is an online retail service mostly used by small Chinese businesses to sell their products. It is the new ebay of our era, and it provides a unique opportunity for affiliates to receive the best affiliate commission rates. AliExpress is one of the hottest and best converting offers, with 8-9% conversion rate on admitad affiliate network. It is a huge money maker for the affiliates promoting the offer.
A few words about admitad
admitad is an International CPA network that delivers all your affiliate marketing needs. admitad offers reliable sources of sales and publishers with new business models to ensure monetization of traffic. Established in Germany in 2009 (Launched in 2010), the network has over 1300 advertisers, and 540000 publishers. admitad has offices in Germany, India, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Turkey with 230+ staff on board. admitad is now introducing incomparable benefits such as WEEKLY PAYMENTS!
admitad is known for its honesty and transparency in working with both advertisers and publishers, so with the tracking tools and strong stats offered, you can be sure to get the results you are working towards.
Amongst the wide variety of benefits of working with admitad, a few are;
- Unique stats and analytical tools that allow you to track effective traffic channels, which in turn can improve your conversation rate and boosting your revenue
- High conversion rate offers and attractive advertiser deals
- As a publisher with admitad, you get access to domain parking, obtaining sub-ID, a link checker tool, ad server, a ‘retag’ tool, access to an extensive list of coupons and deals and product feeds, postback URL, admitad API and many more.
- You can also earn money every time a user performs target action, for example application sign-up.
- Regardless of the size of your business, admitad gives the tools you need to fit your needs. For example, deep link generator, Coupons & Deals, Adserver, Retargeting tags etc .
- In terms of payments amitad is affiliate friendly network with minimum payment amount of $20 and weekly payments and variety of payment options, amitad payments policy is unbeatable.
- Dedicated personal account managers to provide you best possible support and help.
- antifraud technologies, cross-device tracking, fingerprint tracking, advertiser toolbox, anti-cookie technologies, deep linking options, in-house platform;
- the “lost orders” tool might be particularly interesting for cashback services — it may be used for sending to the advertisers the information about the orders that were not recorded in the system for some reason, or were rejected by the advertiser by mistake. Please attach a scan of the receipt to the application, and wait for the advertiser to check and confirm the order.