Today I am very excited to present an interview with Matthew Singleton the man behind of CPA Nomads & MRKTHUB. I would like to thank Matthew for taking time out of his busy routine for this interview.
1. Hi Matthew, It is really great to have you as a guest, can you pls introduce yourself in case some of my readers don’t know you?
Hey! So I’m Matt, I run CpaNomads which is an affiliate network, we focus on nutra, sweeps, dating, casino and a few other verts. We also just launched a brand new site called MRKTHUB which is kinda like a news site for the affiliate industry, we’re launching an offer & network search portal too which will have all the best offers from top recognized networks around the world.
2. How long have you been working online, and how did you get involved?
My background from school has been marketing & design but I first got into the affiliate industry when I saw a Facebook Ad “how to get shredded muscles in just a few weeks for only $5”. I was interested to see how this company made any money. I spent a little time looking into how the offer was set up and 1 month later launched my own diet & muscle offers
3. Mrkthub Looks an amazing blog, Whats the story behind it and why you started it?
I felt the industry needed something fresh and a place for everyone to go to get industry news, I was also tired from all the fraud affiliates we were receiving from Affpaying / Odigger & Offervault so it just made sense to create our own and build it up with a strong community while minimizing fraud affiliates. We are launching our offer and search portal where affiliates can look through offers that are listed with top networks in the industry, the portals will be members only but free to use. There is a chat box and some other really nice features that will make it the place to go for anyone in the affiliate space.
4. I read almost all your articles and one thing I see about you is that you always put in a lot of effort to make your project a success, what is your motivation for this?
We want to provide our readers with the best of the best, we focused heavily on finding the right content writers to produce interesting reads that give actual value.
5. When you just started online there are a lot of pitfalls you face, how are you able to overcome these pitfalls?
This is kinda broad because when I started out I was an advertiser and now I’ve moved into running a network, there’s always problems and pitfalls on a daily basis, I stay positive, negative thought only produce negative outcomes, our team is really solid too so it’s more of a joint effort when we are problem solving.
6. It is great to see MRKTHUB growing, what is your traffic generation strategy?
Besides some focus on SEO, building our FB community group and adding some cool features on the sites we’re really just focusing more on the content and building up a loyal fan base that like reading our articles. We have a couple of PPC campaigns running but we get a lot of return readers just to see what the latest news is.
7. Are you monetizing MRKTHUB? If so what’s your best monetization method?
We charge companies to advertise with us for banner placements and networks can list their offers in our search portals. We have some huge affiliates looking on our site so it’s the ideal place for networks or offer owners to advertise/list with us.
8. What is your best way to make money blogging and do you think it can work for everybody?
The first ever blog I created was about sex toys, specifically, penis pumps haha. I was 19 yrs old and that blog was pulling me around $2,000 per day. I forgot to put an R18 disclaimer on so after around 8 months of good money google took down my site. Blogs are a very good way of making money, if that’s selling ad space on the blog or for driving traffic to specific products, find a niche or something you’re passionate about and just go for it! Blogs do take time but persistence is key.
9. MrktHub is really a great site, do you think any new blog can be as successful as MrktHub or would one need a great skill to build a great type of blog?
No MrktHub is the best! haha..
10. Who is your favorite blogger online? Which book inspires you most?
I like Charles Ngo, FB Queen, my buddy Joe has a travel blog: nutterinternational.com which I read frequently.
Rich Dad Poor Dad / 4 Hour Workweek / Think And Grow Rich – these are my favorite books
11. My readers want to learn more from you, can you pls tell us about your websites and products?
www.cpanomads.com – this is our affiliate network, we have some really great offers for affiliates and media buyers.
www.mrkthub.com – This is our brand new site for industry news, offer search, network search.