Last updated on March 20th, 2013 at 06:30 am
Hey guys i have came up with a few important questions you should ask from yourself if your are not seeing any success in PPV traffic . Basically making a campaign is all about learning from your mistakes and correcting them .
Here are the few questions you should ask yourself when finding out whats wrong with your campaign.
- Do you think you have chosen targets which are related to your offer?
- Are you using proper tracking solution to track your traffic ? ( see here for more details )
- Are you getting enough CTR on your PPV landers ?
- Are your Choose targets capable enough to send you almost 100 views a day each ?
- Have you done maths , Do you know how much you should spend on testing your landing pages and targets ?
- Based on Network E.P.C After how many clicks your offer should convert ?
- Is your network reliable ? Tried rotating your offers?
- Are you split testing your landing pages and also direct linking to offer?
- Is there any reason should a visitor fill up your offer? lets say you are a visitor will you fill up offer?
- Are you monitoring all data you have collected on your tracker (best time,best day ,best targets etc.. ) ?
I hope this small post will help you to make big bugs out there on PPV traffic.
Let me know your thoughts by posting comments below 🙂