Interested in posting on KJ Rocker blog? While I do allow and support guest posting on my blog, I want to make sure my blog’s content remains as useful as possible and helps my readers.
To make guest posting process simple I have created this page. If you do follow these rules and produce content which is useful interesting for my readers chances are it will be published and you will see it live on my blog soon.
Preferred Post Subjects
Since my preferred subject is Affiliate and more specifically CPA Marketing , My readers love to read about traffic sources and tips which can help them to increase more conversions they are also open to any other suggestions using which they can make money online . Here are a few topics you can consider to write about.
- Affiliate marketing
- Traffic generation ideas
- List building
- Media buying
- Make money online opportunities
- PPC Campaign Strategies
- General affiliate marketing Tips
- Internet Marketing Ideas
The Fine Print
- Your post must be original and please don’t steal someone else`s work.
- As a rule, your post should be at least 750 words.
- After your post is published please make sure you interact with commenter’s and don’t just post and forget.
- I do allow back links to your website or product however there are always some limits to it no affiliate links at all.
How to Submit a Guest Post
- Send your post to contact at kjrocker dot com
- Attach one or more relevant pictures, along with any necessary image credits.
- Please add the necessary tags for proper WordPress formatting.
- Limit links to your projects to your byline. You may link to credible relevant resources within the body of the content.
- Don’t add any affiliate links
- Your submission should include your author byline, along with an email address attached to your Gravatar image. You can include 2 links to your projects, along with 1 link to a social profile. For example, a link to your website homepage, a link to your blog and a link to your Twitter account.